With 2.4.0 on the PTS, when you create a max-level character from scratch you are given (or given the ability to purchase) almost all of the racial motifs and enough materials to craft just about anything. The only ones you can’t get without searching for them are Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, and Ebonheart Pact.
I have been crafting as much as I can and taking pictures to update ESO Fashion. Here is what I have been working on and still hope to accomplish as long as the PTS is open. I sincerely doubt I will be able to finish the entire list.
- Add Abah’s Watch, Assassin’s Legacy and Thieves Guild motifs to the site. – Accomplished
- Craft Abah’s Watch, Assassin’s League, and Thieves Guild armor and weapons in the top level tier. – Accomplished
- Add new pages (under Motif on the main menu) for each motif to make it easier to view all items from each material tier. – Accomplished
- Craft Akaviri, Ancient Elf, Barbaric, Daedric, Dwemer, Glass, Malacath, Mercenary, Outlaw, Primal, Soul-Shriven. and Trinimac armor and weapons in the top level tier. – Accomplished
- Replace Argonian, Breton, Khajiit, and Xivkyn top-tier weapon images because the lighting was too dark. – Accomplished
- Change the name of low-level Argonian and Bosmer posts from the old naming convention to the current one. – Accomplished
- Replace all Orc and Redguard armor sets from prior to the 1.6 style changes. – Accomplished
- Delete all armor images from launch since most of these had appearance changes with 1.1.2 – Accomplished
- Ensure all launch game motifs have an armor page. – Accomplished
- Craft all motif armor and weapons not already on the site in lowest level tier. – Accomplished
- Replace all armor and weapons images that are too dark or too far away to see details.
- Make sure the site has all weapon looks (generally two-four per weapon).
- Take pictures of other 2.4.0 items. – Accomplished with assistance from Dulfy
- Update the dye guide. – Accomplished
- Update the hidden crafting stations guide. – Accomplished
- Craft anything else not on the site.
- Finish breaking up the weapons posts into posts by individual style.
I am crafting and taking pictures as fast as I can and have not had time to try to find the Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, and Ebonheart Pact motifs. If you can help fill in the gaps on those motifs, I would really appreciate it. Or if you’re working on the PTS and can send me a motif chapter, my UserID is @Exiled_Messenger.
EDIT: Number of new and replacement images taken: 3,096. It’s taking me about 25 hours to take and upload the pictures for all 30 motifs in one material tier.
For curiosities sake, if I had the time to take pictures of everything, these would be the final numbers. This is why I don’t do images for every race.
- 3,000 weapon posts
- 900 armor posts
- 3,900 total crafted items posts
- 6,000 weapon pictures (normal only)
- 7,080 armor pictures (normal only)
- 13,080 total crafted items pictures (normal only)
- Approximate time: 7,500 hours (normal only)
- 30,000 weapon pictures (all five qualities)
- 35,400 armor pictures (all five qualities)
- 65,400 total crafted items pictures (all five qualities)
- Approximate time: 37,500 hours (all five qualities)