Last Updated: 19 Feb 17
I’ll be keeping this post updated with the Homestead PTS changes as I complete them. Dulfy and Sisqi will be helping with the housing portion, so hopefully I get everything on the site more quickly. I am averaging about 30 new furnishings posts to the site each day. We are currently sitting at 50% complete.
- I’ve created a Housing jump page to mirror the front page, but with housing only information.
- I’ve also created a submission form so people can upload their decorated homes to the site like we have set up for SWTOR with TOR Decorating.
- Dulfy did videos of the new housing. You’ll be able to view them on each housing page or on the ESO Fashion YouTube channel.
- Instead of reinventing the wheel, I’ve copied the housing information from the Patch Notes to the Housing Guide and Crafting Guide – Furnishings and added a few pictures.
- There are 3,006 furnishings. Special thanks to Dulfy, Sisqi, and Edenprime for starting these off and getting through almost all of the Achievement furnishings. I’ve been working on pulling up the furnishings from each home. So far I’ve completed all of the homes in these styles:
- Dark Elf
- High Elf
- I combined some spreadsheets Dominoid worked up and created a searchable table of all furnishings. As new furnishings are added to our database, I have been linking them to the table so you can see what’s been accomplished so far. I’ve also added all of the furnishing categories to that page.
- I added a table to each home’s page detailing which furnishings are available with the Crown Store furnished version. Eventually, I will link the items we have completed, but I want to get more done so I don’t have to do it multiple times per table.
- I split Crafting off of the Furnishings (by Source) page into its own Furnishing (by Station) page since Crafting isn’t technically a source, but a way to turn a plan into a furnishing.
- I started tagging all of the style-specific furnishings so that you can see everything at once that is style-specific. I also created a page of the more common sets so that you can easily find all items of a particular set. http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/furnishings-by-set/
- I could use help with pictures of the furnishings sold by Mystics, the Mastercraft Mediator, and crafting vendors that require the Grand Master Crafting Harvester and Master of Refinement achievements, Bust furnishings from Dungeons, and furnishings available from fishing and the Shadowy Supplier.
|Ebony||Mazzatun||Ra Gada||Silken Ring|
|Tier 10 Light||X||X||X||X|
|Tier 10 Medium||X||X||X||X|
|Tier 10 Heavy||X||X||X||X|
|Tier 10 Weapons||X||X||X||X|
|Tier 1 Light||X||X||X||X|
|Tier 1 Medium||X||X||X||X|
|Tier 1 Heavy||X||X||X||X|
|Tier 1 Weapons||X||X||X||X|
There are six Furniture packs on live: Formal Garden Shrubbery (26), Tamrielic Household Necessities (15), Trees of Tamriel (23), Home in Nibenay Bedroom (10), Niben Valley Kitchen (9), and Cyrodilic Parlor (10).