Since launch, ZOS has updated the look of the crafted armor a few times. I went through all of the posts and wrote down exactly when the latest images of each set were uploaded to the site. You can see this information here:
If you are able to upload some of the missing or out-dated images, we’d really appreciate it. NOTE: We’ll take any quality version. It would be great to be able to show every quality since the look of the armor changes as you increase the quality, but we’ll take whatever we can get.
Key to the Spreadsheets
Each armor weight has it’s own sheet. You can switch between them at the bottom of the page (weapons are also on the spreadsheet). NOTE: I’ve deleted all of the different quality versions from the spreadsheet. At this point, I’d be happy to just get one of each material tier in both genders on the site. This does not mean we won’t still accept different quality versions and upload them to the site.
- Still need post – Means we’ve never uploaded a version of that particular set to the site
- Blank space – Means we’ve never uploaded that particular version of a set to the site
- Launch – That particular version of the set was uploaded at launch and has not been updated since. These are all out-of-date.
- 1.1.2 – With Patch 1.1.2, ZOS updated most of the armor sets to correct clipping and improved the quality of the veteran rank gear. Anything prior to this patch probably doesn’t look the same as later versions. NOTE: I did not keep track of exactly which update something was uploaded, they all just say “Post Patch 1.1.2.”
- 1.2.3 – With Patch 1.2.3, ZOS added the shirt-style to light armor. If the spreadsheet says anything prior to 1.2.3, there may not be shirt style and robe style images on the site. NOTE: I wasn’t always very good about updating the posts with the 1.2.3 tag.
- 1.3.3 – With Patch 1.3.3, ZOS added dyes. We ask that no one submit dyed armor to update the Crafted Armor posts, but it’s possible someone slipped one in.
- 1.5.2 – With Patch 1.5.2, ZOS added the Dwemer style. Some images on the site were taken from the PTS version 1.5, but should look the same.
- With Update 6, ZOS completely changed the look of all the Orc and Redguard armor sets. I’d like to thank Tyrannica for updating the majority of the female versions of these sets. Here’s a table that shows exactly what we still need for those sets.
|Armor Name||Armor Weight||Female||Male|